Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Hey Guys!

Hello to every one out there and welcome to my blog. Let me get started by telling you all a little about me. I Am a student at Henderson State University in Arkadelphia Arkansas and I am studying early childhood education. For all of you who don't know what that means I will end up doing, its teaching kids in preschool through fourth grade. I am originally from Northern California in a small town called Petaluma. To give you an Idea Its about an hour north of San Francisco.

I have a pretty good  sized family and a kind of confusing one at that. I have three brothers and three sisters. A mom and a dad as well as a birth, birth mom, step dad, and step mom. On top of that I have tons of extended family who are closer to me then most peoples extended families are. To help you make sense of this it would help to know that I am adopted and the family that raised me lives in Cali and my biological family lives in Arkansas. I will post some other time and get into more detail later but for now that sums up my family generally.
This is my two little brothers and me

 I have a cat who is pretty cool his name is outlaw and he is about three years old. He traveled with my mom and I from California when I moved out here, which may I say was not much fun for him. He is an indoor cat now but when I lived in California he was and outdoor cat. He has a pretty big personality and drives me crazy half the time but I still love him.


I have decided that I am going to blog about my life out here in Arkansas. Just new experiences, places, school, bonding with family, just things that go on in my life. You can check out my school website to get an idea of what the campus looks like Henderson State University and check out my new fb Page Meredith P's Face book page

No comments:

Post a Comment